Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Type: Outboard
- Length:18' 4"
- Hull Length: 18' 4"
- Beam: 90"
- Max. recommended HP: 90 HP
- Engine Shaft Length: 20"
- Side Depth: 22"
- Hull Thickness: 0.1"
- Bottom Width: 62"
- Fuel capacity: 21 gal.
- Approximate Boat Weight: 1010 lbs.
- Max. person capacity: 6 persons
- Trailer GVWR: 2720 lbs.
- Approximate Length On Trailer w/ Motor Down (May vary with engine model and set-back plate): 23' 5"
- Approx Length On Trailer w/Motor Down/Swing Tongue Open (May vary with engine model/set-back plate): 21' 11"
- Width On Trailer: 95"
- Custom fitted marine upholstery- driver/passenger seat cushion
- Baitwell plumbing
- Rawhide™ coating on gunnel and interior
- Official Mossy Oak® Bottomland® Camo
- Rear casting deck
- 6 gauge trolling motor wiring
- 12V Power Outlet
- Bilge Pump
- Removable Navigation Lights
- Available w/ a wide range of factory rigged outboards
- No-feedback steering
- Steering Wheel
- Binnacle mounted remote throttle control
- Power trim (may vary w/ engine model and/or setback plate)
- Aerated livewell w/ timer in front deck
- Custom fiberglass console w/ tach, speed, fuel gauge & easy touch switching
- Folding rear deck extension w/ storage for portable fuel tank & cranking battery
- Aluminum transom w/ pultruded fiberglass reinforcement
- Built-in horn assembly
- NMMA® certified
- Tie Cleats (4)
- Stainless steel bow / stern eyes
- All-aluminum floor & decks
- Lock-Track™ extruded gunnels
- Passenger grab handles
- Lockable Storage
- Upright, level flotation
- Rod storage w/ rod tubes & console rod rack
- 1 1/2" Strakes on Bottom
- 5052 Aluminum
- Foam-filled one-piece construction
- Custom built Ranger Trail® trailer / single axle SM2720
- 13" directional painted wheels
- Swing jack
- Custom swing-away tongue
- Ranger® Boats Road Armor Equipped® trailer protectant
- NMMA®/NATM certified
- Integrated load guides
- Waterproof lights
- Channel Steel Frame